bondura® PIN type 3.3 is the perfect choice when you need to minimize your installation and retrieval time
bondura® PIN type 3.3 is one of our best sellers for equipment where it is extra important to optimize installation and retrieval time.
This version requires enough distance at one side to introduce the pin assembly into the support bore, and at the other side sufficient space to enter with a torque wrench (as a minimum).
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with conically machined ends and conical end-sleeves with a tightening nut at each pin end (to torque up and loosen the pin assembly)
- When torquing the pin assembly, the end-sleeves move axially and expand radially until locking the pin assembly to the supports, as a wedge
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the nuts on both sides until it reaches the calculated torque value
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type 3.3 protects both the supports of your equipment and the pin assembly itself against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting
- There is normally no need for specialized tools to retrieve the pin assembly.
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose.
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below)
- Upon request, bondura® PIN type 3.3 can also be designed and delivered with load monitoring capabilities
- The bondura® PIN type 3.3 is the most cost-efficient solution when you require quick installation and retrieval of the pin assembly
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs
- No relative movements between pin and support. This will prevent tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting.