bondura® dual 66
bondura® PIN type Dual66 has been our best seller for many years when you need to protect your bearings, and is designed to be installed, tightened or retrieved from any side of the supports.
This version requires enough distance on one side to install the load bearing pin with inner sleeves into the support bore, and the end-sleeve, plate and tightening screws at the other.
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with conically machined ends, one inner conical sleeve set to press against the bearing and one outer conical sleeve set to fit the pin ends, two end plates and tightening screws to torque up the assembly
- When torquing the pin assembly, the sleeves move axially and expand radially until locking to the bearing and to the supports, as wedges
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the screws on both sides until it reaches the calculated torque value
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type Dual66 protects both the supports of your equipment, the pin assembly itself and the bearing against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting
- If you need to retrieve the pin assembly, the bondura® multi-tool is the best and safest solution. These tools can be mechanically or hydraulically operated, depending on the pin size
bondura® multi-tools are available for both rental and purchase
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below)
- bondura®PIN type Dual66 is the most cost-efficient solution for your needs when you need to protect your bearing
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs
- No relative movements between pin, supports or bearing, which prevent tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting