bondura® PIN type 6.6 is the perfect choice where there are no obstacles close to the supports during installation or retrieval of the pin.
bondura® PIN type 6.6 has been our best seller for many years and is designed to be installed, tightened or retrieved from any side of the supports.
This version requires enough distance on one side to install the load bearing pin into the support bore, and the end-sleeve, plate and tightening screws at the other.
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with conically machined ends,two conical end-sleeves to fit the pin ends, two end plates and tightening screws to torque up the assembly
- When torquing the pin assembly, the end-sleeves moves axially and expands radially until locking the pin assembly to the supports, as a wedge
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the screws on both sides until it reaches the calculated torque value
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type 6.6 protects both the supports of your equipment and the pin assembly itself against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting
- If you need to retrieve the pin assembly, the bondura® multi-tool is the best and safest solution. These tools can be mechanically or hydraulically operated, depending on the pin size.
bondura® multi-tool are available for both rental or purchase.
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements.
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose.
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery.
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below)
- Upon request, bondura® PIN type 6.6 can also be designed and delivered with load monitoring capabilities
- bondura®PIN type 6.6 is the most cost-efficient solution for your needs when there are no obstacles close to the equipment supports during installation and retrieval of the pin assembly
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs
- No relative movements between pin and supports, which prevent tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting