bondura® dual 32
bondura® PIN type Dual32 is the perfect choice when you need to lock the pin assembly not only to the equipment supports, but also to center area in a fixed joint.
bondura® PIN type Dual32 has been our best seller for many years for fixed joints, and is designed to be installed, tightened or retrieved from any side of the supports.
This version requires enough distance on one side to install the complete pin assembly into the support bore, and access to torque up the nuts at the other.
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with conically machined ends, one set of conical sleeves to fit the bolt ends and another to lock against center area in addition to end-nuts to torque up the pin assembly
- When torqueing the pin assembly, the sleeves move axially y expands radially until locking first the pin assembly to the center part of the fixed joint and thereafter to the supports, as wedges
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the nuts on both sides until it reaches the calculated torque value
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type Dual32 protects the supports of your equipment and the pin assembly itself against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting
- There is no need for specialized tools to retrieve the pin assembly.
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below
- bondura® PIN type Dual32 is the most cost-efficient solution for your needs for fixed joints
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs
- No relative movements between pin, supports or bearing, which prevent tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting