bondura® PIN type 6.2 is one of our best sellers when it comes to complicated positions. It is designed to be installed from one side of the supports only.
This version requires enough distance on one side to install the complete pin assembly into the support bore, and access for tightening the nut at the other.
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with conically machined ends with a conical end-sleeve and end plate with tightening screws at one end, and a conical end-sleeve with a tightening nut at the other to torque up the pin assembly
- Can be installed and retrieved from one side, but tightened / loosened from both sides of the supports
- When torquing the pin assembly, the end-sleeves move axially and expand radially until locking the pin assembly to the supports, as a wedge
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the screws and nuts on each side, until reaching the calculated torque value
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type 6.2 protects both the supports of your equipment and the pin assembly itself against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting
- If you need to retrieve the pin assembly, the bondura® multi-tool is the best and safest solution. These tools can be mechanically or hydraulically operated, depending on the pin size.
bondura® multi-tools are available for both rental and purchase
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below)
- Upon request, bondura® PIN type 6.2 can also be designed and delivered with load monitoring capabilities
- The bondura® PIN type 6.2 is the most cost-efficient solution for your needs when you have a complicated position with limited space at one side of the equipment supports, during installation and retrieval
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs
- No relative movements between pin and supports, which prevent tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting