bondura® PIN type 6.1 is one of our best sellers when installing in complicated positions. It is designed to be installed and retrieved from one side only and will ensure a perfect fit also at the hidden pin end.
This version requires sufficient distance on one side only to install the complete pin assembly into the support bore.
- The assembly consists mainly of a load bearing pin with a separate center axle,conically machined pin ends with a conical end-sleeve, an end plate with tightening screws at one end, and a conical end-sleeve connected to the center axle at the other (to torque up the hidden pin end)
- When torquing the pin assembly, the end-sleeves move axially and expand radially until locking the pin assembly to the supports, as a wedge.
- A torque wrench is required to tighten the screws and center axle at one side only (until reaching the calculated torque value)
- A correctly installed bondura® PIN type 6.1 protects both the supports of your equipment and the pin assembly itself against tear, wear, ovality, breakage and fretting.
- If you need to retrieve the pin assembly, the bondura® multi-tool is the best and safest solution. These tools can be mechanically or hydraulically operated, depending on the pin size.
bondura® multi-tools are available for both rental and purchase
- The different parts of the pin assembly can be produced in a range of material qualities with different surface treatments, depending on your specific requirements.
Our highly skilled engineering team will help select and design the optimal solution for your purpose.
- All bondura® pin assemblies are wrapped in anti-corrosion film, perfectly protected and prepared for delivery.
- A User Manual will always follow the delivery and is available for download (see Documents section below).
- The bondura® PIN type 6.1 is the most cost-efficient solution for your needs when you have access to one side of the equipment supports only, but need to wedge lock at the hidden end also.
- Designed to fit perfectly to your needs.